Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let the blogging begin! :)

Well, I have finally given in and created a blog for our family for several reason. First, since Lane is over a year I no longer have pages in his baby book to write down all the wonderful, crazy, fun things he does. I want to be able to tell him tons of stories about his childhood, but lets face it , I forget what I need from the grocery store without a list! So, I really want to use this to keep up with his stories. Secondly, Chris and I both are terrible about sharing all the stories with everyone close to us...usually only two or three people get told and then someone gets upset with us. Please refer back to reason #1 for the blog. :) Hopefully, I will be more consistent with this blog than previous blogs. Also, I fully plan on looking back through my pictures since May and facebook statuses to see what fun stories I need to write about since I know those would not have made the baby book. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment