Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4th of July week

We had a great 4th of July week. We were able to see fireworks several times. The first opportunity was on July 1st at our church. Every year, on the Wed before the 4th our church celebrates with an amazing worship service followed by a fireworks show. Highlands goes all out. Chris and I enjoy this show more than the city's fireworks. I forgot my real camera that night, so I took this pic with my phone. Lane loved the fireworks. He would bounce on his knees and clap!


Later that week, we cooked out with my parents for my birthday. After dinner we went out Chelsea for another great fireworks show. Here are a couple pics of Lane waiting for the show to start.

Piggy Back ride with Papa Rock
Playing with Daddy.


Finally, here are a couple of pictures of Lane enjoying the fireworks show.
He started the show sprawled out on the blanket. He is so stinking adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment