Friday, May 21, 2010

Bethany Claire Allen

Bethany Claire Allen was born May 11, 2010 at 12:18. She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 in long! She is absolutely perfect! I had a repeat c-section because she was breached, but I have to say the experience was so different. I was so much more alert afterwards because I did not have to take the wretched medicine Mag. And she was able to spend most of the time in the room with us because she was in great health! What a blessing!!!

This is sweet Bethany during her first bath! Notice the open eyes! Yeah, that's big. Lane took a couple days before he really open his eyes for any length of time.
Proud Papa showing off his girl!
Lane is eager to meet his new sister.
Look at her nails! She was scratching her little face right away.
Proud daddy again...
Happy Momma!
Yaaayy!!
giving some hugs..
I love my family!! I have the sweetest little boy and the cutest little girl. Such a blessing!
Time for the grandparents to love on the baby...

First up, Nana!
Gigi
Papa Rock
Grandpa
Aunt Sarah
"Uncle" Matt came by for a visit and dinner with Chris.
Dr. Lane is checking my blood pressure! Sweet boy, takin' care of Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment