Tuesday, July 23, 2013

21 questions with Bethany

Today I asked Bethany the same 21 questions I asked Lane. Her answers cracked me up. Some were exactly what I thought she would say. Others were SO random!


What is your favorite color?
 pink
 
What is your favorite t.v. show?
 Doc McStuffins
(I thought she would have said Peppa Pig)
     
    What is your favorite Movie?
     Leap Frog
     
    What is your favorite toy?
    carrots
    (Maybe she means picnic? I'm not completely sure. I thought she would have said her doctor kit, trains or Dora house)
 
What is your favorite game?
dinosaurs
(Again, random. I thought she would have said Hide & Seek or Pop the Pig)
 
 
What is your favorite animal?
 Elephant
What is your favorite song?
 The Mommy Song
(random, but she makes up a new song everyday and today it's the mommy song)
What is your favorite book?
Peppa Pig
 
What is your favorite food?
carrots
(Really it would be strawberries, any kind of rice, cereal, honey and chips)
 
What is your favorite holiday?
Church
(I guess every Sunday is a holiday at Highlands? :) )
 
What is your favorite sport or activity?
gymnastic :)
(we've been talking about starting gymnastics when school starts)
 
 
Where is your favorite place go?
church!
 
What is your favorite thing to wear?
red shirt
(I thought she would have said boots or sparkly shoes)
 
Who is your best friend?
Mommy

 
What do you want to be when you grow up?
a doctor

 
What makes you happy?
Doctors!
 
What makes you scared?
dinosaurs
 
What makes you sad?
shirts
  
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
train tracks
 
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
play blocks
 
What is your favorite thing to do with Lane?
go to the zoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment