Friday, March 29, 2013

Flashback Friday

My phone has been terrible lately. Truly terrible. This morning I woke up and it wouldn't let me go to that phone. The screen would turn white and then go to the main page. So, I turned it off. When it came back I had no contacts. NONE. 
 
 *sigh*
 
 Then minutes some of them magically returned. When i got home I decided to restore my iphone. Apparently, my recent back ups were corrupt. So, I had to use a backup from 2011. OH MY at the pictures on my phone from 2011!!  I have spent a good portion of today looking at old pictures and videos of Lane and Bethany. So, I thought I would share some of the contents of my 2011 iphone. :)


They see me rollin'...they hatin'
 
 
Bless her little hairs. 

Pretty sure this was after a party at church. We still have those glasses and lei. 
 
Bethany played with the baby in the mirror for probably an hour one night at the beach. SO Precious!






Bethany saw a life size Mickey at Costco and had a MAJOR celebrity freak-out!






Look at Lane's little baby face!
 

...apparently I only took Lane's picture when he was strapped in a car seat. Probably because he was 2 or 3 and that was the only time he was still long enough to take his picture. That's what I shall tell myself! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment