Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Favorite Children's books

One of my favorite blogs to read is Kelly's Korner. I'm not really sure how I stumbled on her blog, but I have read it for years! I'm certain we would be good friends if we lived in the same state! haha! Her youngest girl Hollis and Bethany seem like two peas in a pod. Anyway, today she is talking about children's books and that is one thing we LOVE at our house! So here are the some of the books that we have read at least 654,812,168 times.


1. The Jesus Storybook Bible - We first bought this Bible because it was the one used by our church and we have absolutely loved it!



2.  Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? Eric Carle - When Lane was little EVERYONE in our family (Grandparents included) could say every word with out looking. IF we were driving down the road and he started crying, I could calm him just by "reading" this while driving.



3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. - Another classic that both kids loved!

 
4. The Deep Blue Sea by Audrey Wood - Great book about colors with simple, bold pictures. (Our book has completely fallen apart from all the love!)


5. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle



6. Hooray for Fish! by Lucy Cousins Another bright, bold, colorful book!


7. Llama, Llama series Lane loves this series right now! 





8.Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus - Another favorite series for Lane. Bethany could care less about these books though.




9.  Froggy eats out - This is Bethany's current favorite book but she likes the other books in this series too!
 
 

10. Dr. Suess ABC - Bethany loves almost anything by Dr. Suess. Lane really has never gotten into these books. Crazy, right?





12.  You are My I LOVE YOU by Maryann K Cusimano - LOVE this sweet book!




I'm sure I'm missing some more amazing books, but these are the one's that popped in my mind first! What are your favorite children's books? I am always on the lookout for new, wonderful books!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment